**All events, their details, and registration links are on the learning calendar: http://bit.ly/MERLINCalendar
Power Marketing Series
Brian Flook of Power Marketing is leading three online marketing trainings throughout February and March, each from 10am-11am via Blackboard Collaborate.
- February 19th: Power Marketing 101
- March 5th: Your Brain on Marketing
- March 19th: Digital Marketing in 2015
Best Books of the Year Series
This event is also being offered by ESRL on Feb. 18th from 10am-4pm at Kent Island Library in Queen Anne county. For the western Maryland libraries, we're offering it as a four-part online series. Same fantastic presenters. Same engaging content. Less time commitment and driving.
- February 23rd: Best Picture Books of the Year feat. Tess Goldwasser (10am)
- March 2nd: Best Juvenile Fiction Books of the Year feat. Sam Eddington & Rachael Stein (10am)
- March. 9th: Best Juvenile Non-Fiction Books of the Year feat. Sam Eddington & Rachael Stein (10am)
- March 17th: Best Young Adult Books of the Year feat. Sharon Lanasa (2pm)
YALSA's A Beginner's Guide to Teens in Libraries: 2015 Edition
Presented by Mary Hastler, Director, Harford County Public Library.
This is an all-day event held at the LaVale Library in Allegany County from 9am-4pm.
For more information and to register, please find the events on the training calendar: http://bit.ly/MERLINCalendar