The Western MD Regional Library is launching a new eNewsletter, The WMRL Wave, via Constant Contact software, at the end of August. The frequency of the eNewsletter is still to be determined but we're looking at once very two to three months. Our target audience is, naturally, the public library staff of Allegany, Garrett, and Washington counties and the purpose is to increase transparency of the Regional library by sharing information regarding all aspects of the services provided by the staff and the institution. Examples of the content to be shared in this new newsletter include:
- updates from the WMRL Advisory Board
- learning opportunities - both in the way of the training calendar and via embedded screencasts
- best practices in place in Allegany, Garrett, and Washington counties
- what would you like to see in this newsletter?
Who can you contact for more information about this newsletter?
- Julie Zamostny - Editor-in-Chief and liaison to Garrett County
- Jill Craig - liaison to Allegany County
- Tracy Carroll - web designer
- Carrie Willson-Plymire - head of technical services, Polaris Maven
- Darlene Reimond - liaison to Washington County
- Joe Thompson - WMRL Associate Director