Friday, August 26, 2011

Microsoft 1 & 2

Great class! I really learned a good deal of information at the class. I do not have Microsoft on my home computer, but found that I can use the same functions learned in the class. I have a word pad on my personal computer.
It was good to learn how to set the tabs, it used to drive me nuts trying to set them. We also learned a number of ways to copy & paste. And those function keys, they actually do have a function! Anyway, I would highly recommend this class for anyone who is either a newby or experienced with Microsoft Word.


1 comment:

Janlee said...

I've completed part 1 of the Microsoft class.
The three things that stand out are all the different templates that are available, How I can change the colors of the bullets without changing the color of the text and the short cut keys are great to know. Hopefully I will be able to remember them!
I'm looking forward to part 2 in October.