Friday, August 3, 2012

WCFL Intranet RSS Feeds



A couple of weeks ago the Washington County Free Library launched a brand new Intranet courtesy of Tracy Carroll at the Western MD Regional Library.

If you're like me and never go to the Intranet but still feel left out when everyone else is posting there, then I have a solution for you!

Sign up for Intranet RSS feeds. Anytime anyone posts something new to an Intranet Forum you'll get the post in your Outlook inbox.

Note, this only works for Outlook users - webmail users do not have this luxury that I am aware of. If I'm wrong please let me know and we'll get those instructions up here as well.

Firefox and Outlook users can open this PDF to learn how to subscribe to RSS feeds. 

Internet Explorer and Outlook users can open this PDF to learn how to subscribe to RSS feeds.

Happy reading!

No comments: