Monday, January 14, 2013

Info from Autumn Becker, concerning using ACM as our host site: Hi, Autumn, Julie Zamostny, gave me your name as a contact for our Summit 2013 library system's meeting this Fall. I know we have met there for our last two Summits and are checking out alternate sites as well. First, I better ask if you even have available space for 150 people for the full day of November 11 of this year? I know you have plenty of parking available but I'm wondering if alternate dining options can be looked into. The luncheon options were delicious but it took so long for that many people to go through the buffet, even with two lines. Also, what are your estimated pricing options for the one-day event for 150 people with catering services? There are probably more questions that I haven't come up with and if I can give you more info on my end, please ask! Regina Spiker Hi Regina, Hello! We do have the theater available for your Summit on November 11, 2013. Alternate dining options are limited- we cannot put your group in our cafeteria due to our priority of making the cafĂ© easily accessible to our credit students. The best option for your group for lunch is CE’s building, where you have had lunch in the past. We could create another buffet line to speed up the process if you would like. I have attached 2011’s quote for services for a pricing reference- this included use of our facilities, breakfast, and a catered lunch. If you choose to hold your summit here, please let me know as soon as you can so I can get your group’s reservations in. Thanks very much, Autumn Becker I Director, Workforce Development

No comments: