Friday, February 6, 2015

Choosing Attractive Color Combinations with Adobe Color

I like colors and I like creating colorful learning guides, marketing materials, WMRL Wave color schemes, etc but I don't always know which colors go together. 

Then Adobe Color CC (formerly known as Adobe Kuler) entered my life (thank you, Michael Shochet).

This is what you'll see on the Adobe Color homepage.

This website has opened up a whole new world to me. Just go to:
https://color.adobe.com, choose a Color Rule, and watch how the colors change. Click on the color wheel directly and different color combinations will form automatically. Scroll down a little bit and you'll see the RGB and HEX codes that you can copy and paste into whichever editor you're using - any of the Microsoft products have the capability of customizing fill and font colors. See:


No comments: