Wednesday, May 6, 2015

Code in the Libraries: Coding Kits

Author Name: Adryana Billotti
Library System: Washington County Free Library

Top 3 things learned:

  • How to set up and run a computer using a raspberry pi
  • How to make a squishy circuit
  • Simple coding that was used to make LED lights turn on and off

How to implement: 
I hope to begin planning upcoming programs that use coding and different circuitry tools to teach kids and teens the same things that I learned in the program.

Additional learning: 
I would like another class that provides program ideas that can be done with these different tools that we gained a basic understanding of. Now that I have a basic understanding and idea of how to use the tools, I would like to create a list of program possibilities.

No comments: